Monday, June 15, 2015

Character Development Sheet - Ril

Name: Ril (full name Merila)
Level: 7
Class: Rogue Assassin
Faction Level: 2 Zhentarim
Secret Missions: 1 from Dark Pyramid


What was your flaw? 
Once betrayed I never forgive. You don’t get second chances with me
How has this flaw influenced your life? 
I am very slow to trust and let people in, and easily grow suspicious of others. I try and tend to stay neutral and don’t take sides.
Are you aware of this flaw? 
Yes.
If so, how do you plan to overcome it?
Living on the streets, I’ve learned to live and protect myself first. I’ve seen and experienced what happens when you put too much trust into others. It never ends well. People are fickle, and there is always something or someone that will turn them against you. It will take a very optimistic friendship to even come near fixing this and I have no plans for that.
Have you realized you have more flaws along the way? 
Nope

What was your initial bond? 
There’s a couple in Mulmaster that took me off the street, for awhile. I send them a few gold in thanks whenever I reach a town.
Does that bond still stand? 
Yes.
What is the most significant bond in your characters life currently?
That initial bond
What is your characters bond with each of your main party members(one to three sentences on each character)?
Sam - The most dependable of the group. Not quite friends but close. I almost trust her.
Kieran - I feel like I’ve taken him under my wing, but not in a motherly sort of way. He has potential, but should be watched, constantly.
Alphonse - At first I thought I wouldn’t like him, he is just so completely opposite to me. But I’ve realized there’s a clever, deceivingly subtlety to his flashy ways. And I’ve found a good high class 2nd identity that will help me get into places I normally wouldn’t be allowed entry.
Taman - Loud, talkative, completely unsubtle. For now I tolerate him as he’s a good distraction.
Alushta - Unknown. The most subtle of the group besides myself. Proves himself in battle though there’s a wild, chaotic component to him that isn’t always beneficial. 

What is one place you have visited that you would like to visit again? 
I only briefly stopped at Waterdeep and didn’t get to explore the city which I would like to do.
If you were to retire, have you found where you want to retire?
No, I haven’t quite found the right place, though I know I won’t end up in somewhere too quiet or remote, I’d become bored.

What is your current main goal as a character?
I would like to hone my assassin skills and take out a high profile target.
What is one item your character really wants? 

A Poisonous dagger, I am used to killing from afar, but when I am a master this will be my weapon of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment