Friday, June 12, 2015

Character Development Sheet- Kieran

Name: Kieran Darkwater

Level: 5

Class: Cleric (Trickster Domain) of Tymora, also pays homage to Garl Glittergold and Baravar 
Cloakshadow

Faction Level: Harper- Harpshadow (Rank 2)

Secret Missions: I don't know


What was your flaw? 
It's not stealing if I need it more than someone else

How has this flaw influenced your life? 
This flaw was shaped from living on the streets of Mulmaster. If you could find useful tools as an urchin, you took them. Eventually I was taken into the Temple of Tymora for training and now use my "appropriated" goods to help further the influence of the temple and to succeed in my missions.

Are you aware of this flaw? If so, how do you plan to overcome it? 
I don't. The re-utilization of unused items from other people seems like a very reasonable thing to do. If i could put it to better use then that means it should be done.

Have you realized you have more flaws along the way?
I have an intense hatred for gnolls. My village was ransacked as a child, and as far as I know, only myself and a few other children were spared from the fire and blade. We were on our way to be sold, when a group of Harpers waylaid the group, slew the gnolls, and set us free. Ever since, unless held in check by persuasive allies, I am very likely to attack gnolls with reckless abandon.

I have gained fear of mushrooms ever since one fateful day adventuring. Now I can't bear the site of mushrooms, living or in food, and dread the name of the creatures called Mycanoids (shudder. . .)

Innately curious, maybe a little too curious at times.

What was your initial bond?
I owe my survival to another urchin who taught me to live on the streets.

Does that bond still stand?
Yes, and I am eternally grateful to that person. I will always go out of my way to protect their life from harm and will always be willing to lend a hand.

What is the most significant bond in your characters life currently?

It is first and foremost my dedication to the gods that I honor. Secondly to the urchin that saved my life. Third, to the newly formed Equality Brigade. Fourth, to any gnomes that I meet that aren't trying to kill me. Fifth, to the Harpers for saving me from the gnolls (then promptly dropping me off at mulmaster and leaving to continue their mission :\)

What is your characters bond with each of your main party members(one to three sentences on each character)?

   Sam- She is like a sister, somebody to annoy and tease on occasion, but make sure they are safe when danger comes around
   Ril- Always ready to go on an adventure with Ril, willing to save her any time she gets into trouble. such as "drowning"
   Taman- Sometimes stupefied by, sometimes amazed by. It is astonishing to Kieran how one person can be so omniscient and confusing at the same time
   Alphonse- Constantly amused by Alphonse. His antics and fastidiousness are always good for a laugh and he may be useful if not just entertaining.
   Alushta- Uncertain at this time. Very curious about his physiology as this is the first Genasi that Kieran has met.

What is one place you have visited that you would like to visit again? 
Some nights, when I dream, I can picture a great wheel made of earth, where games and laughter abound. This is the place where my Goddess resides. This is a place that one day I hope to have the honor of attending.

If you were to retire, have you found where you want to retire?
I would like to create a place, (Stronghold, town, hamlet, etc.) that can be a haven to both urchins and gnomes. This place would collect any willing volunteers and house/feed them, also it would serve to teach them skills to defend themselves/ the village so that another ransacking wouldn't happen.

What is your current main goal as a character? 
Current goal is to capture a Djinn and receive a wish from it. I must also properly outwit the Djinn so as to have the wish be a successful and prosperous one.

What is one item your character really wants?
Two items that Kieren really wants are: 
A) A Wand of Wonder: It is quite an entertaining device; you will never know what will happen.
B) The Deck of Many Things, what better way to honor my goddess than a deck of chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment